EMS Data Generator 2005 for PostgreSQL 2.3
EMS Data Generator 2005 for PostgreSQL - EMS Data Generator for PostgreSQL is a powerful utility for generating test data to several PostgreSQL database tables at once. The wizard application allows you to define tables and fields for generating data, set value ranges, generate char fields by mask, load values for BLOB fields from files, get lists of values from SQL queries and many other features to generate test data in a simple and direct way. It also provides you console application, which allows you to generate data in one-touch by using generation templates.
- User-friendly wizard interface;
- Generating data to several tables from different databases on one host;
- All PostgreSQL data types including array, network address and geometric types;
- Different generation types for each field including list, random, incremental data generation and more;
- Ability to use SQL query results as list of values for data generation;
- Automatic control over referential integrity for linked tables data generation;
- Wide variety of generation parameters for each field type;
- Ability to set NULL values for certain percent of cases;
- Possibility of saving all the generation parameters, set on current wizard session;
- Command-line utility to generate data using the template file.
List of Changes:
Version 2.3 from 2007-02-05